When it comes to the Professional Mental Health Care in the professional community, we truly value the partnerships that we build. Dealing with behavioral health issues is a community-wide task and we understand that here at Peak Behavioral.
We are interested in the following opportunities and more:
- Partnering with Medical Hospitals for tele-psychiatry, providing on-site assessments, bed availability to meet your behavioral health challenges and more.
- Partnering with local mental health providers for referrals from our facilities for outpatient and follow-up therapy, CEUs, assessments or second opinions for your clients, communication regarding your client during and after treatment and more.
- Partnering with police departments to provide quick and easy process for involuntary holds and situations that can be dangerous to the patient or others.
- Partnering with physicians to ensure you receive communication regarding your patient during and after treatment, assessments or second opinions for your patient’s behavioral health issues and more.
- Partnering with school counselor and teachers to provide education and warning signs regarding students with potential mental health issues, provide communication and school work reports regarding students that completed treatment and more.
Contact our Director of Business Development, Kristin Drake at 334-470-3838 to schedule an appointment with one of our Community Liaisons. You will be able to learn more about Professional Mental Health Care partnership opportunities and everything that is involved in helping treat behavioral and mental health issues. Whether it is suicidal thoughts tendencies, severe depression or other psychiatric disorders, Peak Behavioral it there every step of the way.