At Peak Behavioral, we believe in meeting patients where they are. We have professionals on call 24/7 ready to bring services to you. Treatment length is need based and unlimited. The ACT team model is composed of 10-12 multi-disciplinary behavioral healthcare professionals (e.g., psychiatrists, nurses, counselors, case managers, social workers, etc.) who work together to deliver recovery-oriented services to adults living with severe mental illness.
Our goal is to help our clients successfully integrate into the community.
We accept NM Medicaid and NM Managed Medicaid.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older and reside in Dona Ana County. Admitting criteria includes a diagnosis of a severe mental illness, such as schizophrenia, bipolar 1 disorder or related psychiatric disorder.
- Duration of treatment is dependent upon the needs of the client and has no prescribed length of treatment and no limitation.
- Treatment is provided in-place, meaning where the client currently resides. A housing support specialist is on staff to assist in finding permanent housing if needed.
- Referrals can be made by hospitals, medical providers, mental health professionals, law enforcement/first responders, family, or self referrals.
- The mission of ACT is to help people become independent and integrate into the community as they experience recovery.
Free mental health assessments provided at the Las Cruces Clinic.
CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ASSESSMENT TODAY Phone: (575) 222-4600.
- Supported Employment
- Daily Life Skills Training
- Case Management
- 24/7 Access to Crisis Services
- Peer Support Specialist
- Medication Management
- Individualized Therapy
- Nursing Care
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Housing Assistance